Saturday, November 10, 2012

AFA 2012!~

AFA (anime festival asia) ~~ PROBABLY THE BEST AFA I EVER HADDDDDDDDDD~

Beware of hyper overload.

I was cosplaying with my sister, me as alibaba saluja and my sister as allen walker from d.gray man. First of all, I went to my sis workplace to go afa together :3 which is at Singapore Expo. Her boss was kind enough to send us there BUT the place there was so JAMM and crowded. As if we are going to johor! -.-

Plus there's a slight accident, just a scratch on a car and they have to make a big fuss about it. Why don't they deal it somewhere else or something? Making everyone wait for them, brainless people. ANYWAY, yeap as we finally got there. There were SO many people, luckily the ticket booth was kinda empty bcos we came in late like 3-4 plus? And we kinda panic bcos they don provide a booth to put all the bags. :I


And then I saw SINBAD. FUCK I CHASE AFTER HIM LIKE SOME PSYCHO FANGIRL. 
and YESH I MANAGE TO TAKE A PHOTO OF HIM AND ME. She suit him so well! *O * SO HANDSOME AND I DIDN'T REALIZE SHE'S REIKA RIGHT AFTER THE NEXT DAY. The famous cosplayer in Japan and is famous for doing uta no prince cosplaysss. *SCREAMS* Why didn't I realise it sooner??!! She's all over tumblr cosing as SINBAD THAT SEXY BEAST *_* when I saw her profile I was like OHH??!! THIS FAMILLIAR SINBAD SCENE AT THE SEA. //criaaaas. I'm the happiest girl aliveeeee~~



Looked at my baaaags, darnnnnn. So unglammmmm, but the photo is so worth it!! *_*

As we were walking inside helplessly, we bump on Arhan, which was my sister's friend. He was working there, incharge of taking video at the afa event. Lucky! He manage to put our bag backstage where they were japanese singer or dancer looking after our bag lul whut. After he put our bags there, I MET ALADDIN cosplayer. AMG she so chubby and cute! Friendly also~ We were like HEYYYY let's take a photo~ and she was like alibabaaaa and I was like aladdddinnnn. x'D



She give me her coscard and I was totally clueless about it. LOL I think it's kinda like a exchange card of a thing, to know each other better. It's too bad I dont have any x.x I'm clueless about it. At least I've collected few coscards~ It's time for me to make one of thoseeee.

Afterwards, I saw a magi group team, Alibaba, another Aladdin, Morgiana, Hakuryuu and Jafar and they welcome meee from afaaar they were looking me from afaaar and invited me to take a photooo. *criesss* they are so friendlyyy and my cloneeee amg she's a handsome alibaba. *_* and then I saw Sharrkhan, wow AMG SHE'S SO AWESOME. ALIBABA AND MASTER SHARRKKHAN!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!! She suit him so well tooooooooooooooooo. SOMEONE HOLD MEEEE!




Dfgsdgdfhgfhfd! I saw my friends from my school too, Kelly, Ariel and their classmate. Took few camwhores and flees awaaaay~ *flys* Saw my seniors too and I'm being such a creep. I'm so sorry if I sound weird and kinda awkward. I DUNNO WAD TO SAY. OTL


 

I shake hands with some cosplayers. Few of them were from Malaysia and China. They are SO FRIENDLY, amg international friendsss *V *

Not only me but my sister gets much love too. Since she's the main character of d.gray man and some weird group of ppl was like saying allen walker!! AMG LEMME BE UR FRIEND PLSS! O_O ahahha *walks away awkwardly*

Arhan the afa worker was like giving us a tour guide, rofl. I brought few magi stuffs too, keychain and batchess or buttonss (?) Lots of pro artist! *sparkles* Afterwards, It was kinda late so we decided to ate dinner. I blamed my sister for making me hungry, I didn't ate for the whole entire day! =^ = But I kinda enjoy my myself till I forgot I was hungry to begin with.

Afterwards, we went back to another building to have some small snacks with my sis, Evon and Arhan. And amg, epic thing happen. There's this lady and a guy ask my sister for a photo but she wants her to pose with a jam and a bread on her hand and pretend to look like she's enjoying it. LOL she said it was for competition and she'll send the pic to my sis email once it's done. Hahahah I was laughing all the way clapping my hand feeling amused....and guess what. The lady ask me to pose for her too. I said I don't want but she force me -.- So it was her turn to laugh. I didn't expect her to ask me OTL

*behind the scene* lul Oh and that evon on the last photo in the middle, my sister's friend x'D She said she want to take picture of us before we change back to our clothes :o



Well it was a fun experience. We went to look for a proper dinner afterwards. Amg the mall is so lousy it doesn't have any atm bank to withdraw money and we have to walk all the to the other building and realized we dunno where the heck we are walking and it was a dead end. The customer service cheated us when we ask for direction. Wanted to write a complain but NOPE. We took taxi and went to Airport to have dinner instead. WOW, how many years has it been since I last visited Airport? Probably 4 to 5 years??! Since secondary school. ahh memories =w =;; The place kinda looks the same. The only thing difference is they open up new shops like arcade? etc... How odd to put arcade in the airport o-o

We ate at TCC had a few chit chat, and it was Arhan birthday! We ate spagetti, they all ate extra spicy x5 amg crazy people. I ate a different one, not spicy but kinda nicee and I forgot whats the name of the dish OTL. Arhan is such a joker though some of his jokes were pretty lame. They ate the spicy dish and Arhan was crying, REALLY CRYING. and he made a joke of it and start sobbing and whinning. amg funny guy. I even recorded it in my phone. Bahahaha amg priceless. We sang a birthdayy song for him daaaaw. Though I dunno him very well hahaha. All I know is he draws kinda well and he likes magi just like I do! ^o ^v

I'm so glad we bump onto him if not we will be walking around helplessly with our heavy bags and weapons ._.

That's all for today ^o ^ It was fun! Ja nee~