Thursday, October 25, 2012

semester 2

It was fun for the past 2 weeks after school reopens. New subject, oh YEAH. double the stress...fuuuuuu x.x Seeing all our seniours animations winning awards makes me motivated, somehow? I'm excited for 3d lesson even though I sucks really bad at it. The only simple animation I can do was to make a character blink. But the good news is, I've learned it before, so starting from the begining in nyp isnt so bad. ITE is my saviourrr~~

 Okay, so every lesson was fun though, except for lectures. amg the lecture periods are killing me. The lesson I enjoy the most was probably storyboarding and 2d animation bcos you have to deal with panels and stuff, kinda similar to comic panel I guess? We have to draw layout (background)...and think of the storyline of cos. The most fun part is to set your brains on fire!~  8'D

Squeeze all the brain juice...okay I had artblock now... OTL

The subject i despite most was colour theory. ///cries. where i have to deal with colors. B(
Wasn't so bad, it just that its complicated to memorise all the important colours... really really troublesome.

and guess what. My timetable is so screwed up. everyday start early, everyday end late... OTL again. The worse day was probably thursday which is today, lmao. end at 9.00pm and reach home about 10.30? Long journey back home!! Well... I will get used to it, I guess =3 =;;

k thats all, lmao. It's been so long I've nver been blogging :/