Sunday, February 12, 2012

shaggg

I'm tired... just from washing my wigs. pfft.

Graduation coming next week, and now I kinda regretted getting the uniform. Mostly is because its so freakin far makes me have no mood to go even if my dad were to send me there. K I know, I'm a spoiled brat, but most of the teachers not going so not everyone will be there :(

Good news is, few of my close classmate will be there so I don't care die die must take photo after taking cert :D

so now~ this coming saturday will be busy having another photoshoot. but this time it's with ada wong wong! Told her to dress nicely but for me? huhuhu k I don't know. I'll decide to wear maybe my red wig? or a gray wig? Hmm tough choice, but I'm wearing something casual boyish kind. not cosplaying but just the wig o.O

Since I don't really have girly clothes =w =;;

I'm probably not gonna take much photo of myself since im the photographer rofl.
I'll try my best to take nice photos! It will be so awesome!
Gray? k ignore my ite pe shirt xD

Or red?