Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photoshoot outing!

Had photoshoot today with Ain, Amalina, Jasmine & Vanessa and I'm shoo nervous bcos it's my very first photoshoot I had! :D

Met Ain in the mrt station! and she just behind me and I didn't realize o.o
Most of the photos were editted by them the photographers :O
Preparing my wig in the toliet -w -;;
Giving amalina the wtf face when she's camwhoring haha

Walking to where ever we were suppose to walk. k i dunno where but it's fun! :D *walks blindly*
*behind the scene*

*Was amused by the camera*


Ain took pic of my eyes :o

Credit mostly goes to vanessa! :D


she take awesome pictures! *o *

*Behind the scene* forever alone T-T

Okay this is not edited by me LOL~
I was giving that face bcos I have to pose again I think. XD

NINJA~ fun shot :D

Walked and rest somewhere~ surprising I can talked a lot with them. ^^

*acts cute phail*


OKAY, done resting lets go *sparkles and gives manly back*
...OTL

chit chat at CQ~
what are we doing? omg hahah

unglamed photo taken from ain ~.~

swaaag~

hehhee I guess thats all :D

that's all folks. :P