Friday, December 14, 2012

HOLIDAY YES. I DO WHAT I WANT

HOLIDAY YES. I DO WHAT I WANT


Half of my assignment is finally complete, yayyyyyy. But it's not over OTL. I've got 2 weeks of holiday but I still need to go back for digital painting workshop and drawing make up lesson. daaw suckkk. It's okay I guess. School is a place of learning ;w ; *cries one corner*

OH. I received today costume from my friend. We'll be cosplaying Magi sooooon. yayyy~
CANT WAIT~


The second costume is much more comfortable. I regretted buying the first one thoug. cos its bloody expensive. materials are nice but so uncomfortable. I'm glad this second one is quite exact and very cheeeap cos it's from china 8'D
Plans on what to do during the holiday? Probably draw the whole day to improve ;w ;
I'm not planning to go out often since I'm freakin broke. yes. ITS OKAY I CAN SAVE WHEN SCHOOL REOPENS AGAIN. *cry

for now DRAWWWWWWW. hand itchy to draw new villian character.