Sunday, July 29, 2012

SHO sho bored.

K what's the point of this post anyway?

snored* HURHUR.

I've been drawing my character Mikiel for the past few days and omg I think I'm gonna... *faints
too much work. I have to design a3 movie poster, a5 flyer and a dvd cover. Means I need to draw 3 illustrations x_x and none of them are completed yet. Plus the detail of his clothes *faints once more*.

I'LL DO MY BEST.              OTL

For the sake of getting 'A' for result. Die die must get~

For my drawing fund, I'm kinda proud of myself for the first time ;V ;
...because I was not lazy for this semester. wahahaha

week 11 to week 15 (I think)  I scored A's for every assignment ~~
I shall continue not to slack off because from week 6 onwards,  I did quite bad because of my laziness and disinterest in my work. and also because it was about perspective. I dislike it so muchhhh Y-Y

For now I like it because it's all about shading and rendering. hehhe
and I think this week will be the last, means no more lesson next week I think? that was fast!

Enough bullshit. I'm just killing time posting this cos I'm bored. huhuhu

k bye.