Friday, July 27, 2012

I JUST CAN'T...

Really now. How I really miss ITE days. Those slack friends moments and care free and fun teachers. How I miss them so much. I wish I could turn back time. Life in poly is such a hectic...Sure I can get a long with all them. They were very fun to hang out. But there's this person whose very clingy to me and follows me around. Sure, I can be your friend but why are you demanding me so much? not only me, she always ask people to buy food for her whenever she's lazy. Amg, I dunno how to handle her. She even ask me to buy mac when I'm otw to school plus, FASTING (fasting month). dude? don't you have any respect for me? How can you just say that even if you're not thinking porperly.

I regretted so muchhhh for choosing her for my group. I was so shock that she's so bad tempered, demanding, impatient and always wants thing her way. She always says "What I suggest right" or " What I wanted right..." Amg and the bad thing I don't like is she doesnt listen to what people have to say. Ignorant much? What are you? some sort of a queen?

She even scold one of our group member till he cried. Omg she's too much, he was just playing. and she suppose to send me a photo for me to edit and guess what? it's been days she haven't send and she told me I'm not contributing anything? WTF sis, most of the ideas came from me, so now you telling me i'm not doing anything? Whose the damn idiot who wouldnt let me do anything and always want her way. I'm so pissed. it's hurting because i tried to put in effort.

Really. I dunno what to do with her. I onli be friends with her just bcos she's from CHIJ katong convent and she's friends with my friend. So I thought she's okay. I didn't know she end up like this. I hope she changed and be a better person. I'll jus pray Y-Y

I feel like I'm back to secondary school life. hectic life. I feel so sick. Don't tell me I have to handle this type of people again....ite is the best //cries    lol (nt suppose to laugh)

But seriously, when I look back. It's kinda too late to apologized because I didn't realise any sooner, right until my friend told it to my face. If they had tell me what I've done wrong they shouuld have tell me instead of raging for no fucking reason and suddenly disappeared.

To whoever might be reading this blog again maybe? I just want to say I'm sorry. It's okay I don't need your forgiveness bcos I just want you to know.

K why am I bringing up on this again. *snored. This will be the last. B(

Time to concentrate on assignment and that stupid group work.
*flees