Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspiration for my manga *__*

Sorry but I'm gonna babble about my manga I'm working on now ;___;
I'm just gonna type it here since I don't have microsoft words omgg. I'm thankful blogger exist!

I brainstorm this earlier, so I just have to type it down sooner bcos I'll forgot it later seriously.

In my manga now I'm still working on chapter 5... x_x

Hurhur I have fans now for this manga in deviantart. I'm so proud of myself T-T *crysforever* ''OTL yes bcos seriously I work with my heart and soul into this manga. It needs more lovee!!

So I'm gonna work hard now! yeshh! Yet I'm posting this shit uhhhhh.

These are just ideas for the upcoming chapter.
I'm too afraid to post this
up in my deviantart journal because my english sucks so bad... like a G6! .... x_x

So bare with me! It's kinda short. o.o It's gonna be a headache if I were to draw all this now. *headesk*

Chapter 1 and 2 manga are already out. If ya wan to see pictures see here :
http://happiarts.deviantart.com/art/Manga-Shiroki-pg1-213984780


:D


Hope you like it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

“How do possessors exist?”

It all started few years back when Shiroki’s mum and dad were still alive. Shiroki’s dad was a brilliant scientist, and so is his wife. They were forced to create a weapon for the military by the corrupted government. So they made it for the first time and thought it was successful and handed it to the government to inject various kids and adult into it, but as Shiroki’s dad research more about it and found that it turns out to be a failure instead. It possessed different kind of power depending on their heart and was too powerful that it can slowly kill up the host, and once they are angry or unconscious they can kill anyone without them noticing. (View chapter 1: when Hiro lose control of his power).

Shiroki’s dad knows the danger of this weapon so he decided to burn all the data regarding it, and created the finalize weapon without telling the government. The government found out and was angry and even warn him to give him the finalize weapon or he’ll cut his throat. Shiroki’s dad knew this was coming so he burned the data too but not the experiment. He was too confused. That night when their little son was sleeping peacefully, his wife injected the finalize weapon into Shiroki’s arm. Shiroki’s dad was terrified and scolded her, “what are you thinking? Do you know how dangerous that thing is?! What have you done to our son?!”

It was already too late. The weapon has already gone through Shiroki’s blood and vein. Shiroki was screaming in pain. “ARGAAAAHHHH!”, and slowly his hair turned black from the side of his fringe. (He has gray hair actually). Shiroki’s dad start panicking and kept saying he was sorry and his son shouldn’t have suffered because of him.

“Shiroki shouldn’t have suffered for his parents sins”.

Shiroki’s mum was out of her mind. “We have to protect it, we can’t hand it over to the government! Shiroki will be the sacrifice. He might be the only one that can stop the government destruction!” she said.

“We have to protect him. He’s our only hope”.

Shiroki’s dad called his trusted butler, Takaharo in. “Please take care of him, even if he were to cause you death”, he said, with the sad looking eyes.

“I’m sorry”.

That awful night, Shiroki’s parent was murdered and Takaharo managed to escape with Shiroki. Shiroki felt traumatize after that incident and discover he had split personalities from that onwards. (View chapter 2: He was traumatized because he thought Takaharo killed his parents).

End.